Disaster Reconstruction & General Contracting in Idaho
When serious property damage requires a complete rebuild or remodeling, you can count on our team of construction experts at Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration to get the job done. From single rooms to entire homes, we can provide you with our remodeling expertise. We only hire the most professional and licensed individuals to work on our team, ensuring that we can provide you with the best possible service. Not only can we help you transform your home into its pre-disaster state, but your home value may even increase from renovations.
Call us today (208) 241-2230 for an estimate on reconstruction and remodeling services from one of our Certified Construction Managers (CCM).
What Do Our Renovation & Reconstruction Services Entail?
When the unthinkable happens and your home or business is damaged, it can be difficult to know where to even start with repairs. Our full-service disaster reconstruction and restoration team is prepared to help. From debris removal and a full dry out to the replacement of damaged walls and flooring, we can do it all.
Whether you need a portion of your property renovated or a total reconstruction of your home, you can rely on our professionalism and attention to detail. Our goal when we are finished with the total reconstruction of your property after a disaster is that it is as good if not better than before.
- Debris removal and clean-up
- Water removal/drying
- Window replacement
- Temporary tarp up
- Door repair
- Roof repair
- Structural damage repair
Why Choose IFF?
- Full-Service Restoration Solution
- Fast Response Times
- Environmentally Conscious
- Preferred by Insurance Companies
- Available 24/7 for Emergency Services
- Exceptional Customer Service
Idaho Full-Service General Contractor
Any construction activity at your place of business can disrupt your operation, leading to downtime and a loss of sales or productivity. We work closely with the business owner to get you back up and running ASAP.
Our home construction and repair services work on getting you back to "home sweet home" as soon as possible. We are conscientious of your schedules and needs; and we treat your property with respect and care.
The IFF crew consists of skilled tradespeople from all service areas that might be needed during a project, making us a "one-stop shop" for your reconstruction or renovation job.
Act Fast to Restore Your Property
If you have incurred damage to your property, it's better to get started on restoring it earlier than later. The sooner we are able to get inside and assess the degree of damage, the sooner we can repair your home. At Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration, we are known for our rapid response time and our commitment to providing the highest quality service. Our renovation and reconstruction team is a first choice contractor for many reputable insurance companies. When we take on a project, we work as if it was our own property and get the job done right.
We're There for You When Disaster Strikes
We're here to help, serving Pocatello, Chubbuck, Boise, Idaho Falls, and surrounding areas.
Call Us Today
Idaho Fire & Flood's Certifications & Licenses
- IICRC Certifications (No. 206704): Applied Structural Drying, Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Technician, Odor Control Technician, Water Damage Restoration Technician, Applied Microbial Remediation, Master Restorer, Carpet Cleaning, Certified Firm Designation. The IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification) is the restoration industry's governing body to assure property owners and insurance companies of correct and effective restoration and remediation.
- CCM-Led & Certified: Our product managers are Certified Construction Managers, the gold standard for the construction management profession. This certification is the only construction management certification accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) under the ISO-17024 standard.
- Public Works Licensed Contractor & Construction Managers: We are proud to maintain ongoing Idaho State certification and training requirements as a licensed public works contractor.
- Asbestos & Lead Hazards: Idaho State and the Environmental Protection Agency require restoration contractors hold asbestos and lead abatement certifications (NAT-F156394-2) in order to perform any work, specifically demolition, in pre-1978 housing and child-occupied facilities. Idaho Fire & Flood is proud to hold those certifications and is dedicated to on-going training to assure the safety of our clients and our crew during restoration.
Accurate Estimates & Documentation for Insurance Claims
- Xactimate Estimating Software: Our claims department uses Xactimate estimating software to line-item every aspect of your restoration or reconstruction project for your insurance claim. Because most insurance company estimators and adjusters use the same program to achieve consistent cost accuracy, the work done by Idaho Fire and Flood is covered in nearly all circumstances.
- 3D Site Imaging, Scanning & Virtual Tours with Matterport: An accurate "Before" picture of your restoration or reconstruction project is essential to document the extent and scope of your property losses to ensure full replacement of your related property damages and alleviate the hassle of the claims process. That's why Idaho Fire and Flood uses Matterport to ensure the most accurate, transparent, and fair documentation for your insurance claim valuation.
Proudly Serving Boise and the Surrounding Areas
2601 Pole Line Rd.
Pocatello, ID 83201
412 East 41st St.
Garden City, ID 83714
1167 Jones St.
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
5695 Industry Way
Chubbuck, ID 83202